Healthy looking skin is a huge factor in overall appearance. The combination of our lifestyles and the natural, unavoidable process of getting older can heavily impact the nature of our skin; causing a reduction in collagen and skin elasticity, dullness and loss of radiance. But alongside a healthy lifestyle and diet, there are other ways of minimising these changes.
At The New York Laser Clinic, we have specialised in skin treatments for more than a decade, using medical-grade equipment and a team of qualified staff, we are always finding ways to restore your skin’s optimum beauty. Here we share their top five reasons to invest in a chemical peel:
1. Improves Skin Texture – chemical peels gently exfoliate the skin and promote a cell renewal; removing the damaged outer layers that are rough and uneven to restore the smooth texture of your skin.
2. Unclogs Pores – by increasing the cell renewal rate, oil, bacteria and dead skin cells have less time to seep into your pores which improves the
appearance of your skin and minimises acne.
3. Decreases Hyperpigmentation – hyperpigmentation is where parts of your skin appear visibly darker in contrast to your overall complexion. Chemical peels help old, dead skin shed and encourage new skin cells to grow allowing you to get rid of unwanted, pigmented skin.
4. Reduces Fine Lines – the acid in the peel causes the skin to break down the top layers of the skin and encourage skin cell renewal – removing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Produces Collagen – the exfoliation and chemical agents in the peels stimulate new epidermal growth which helps increase collagen production, helping your skin to be firmer by improving its elasticity.
Want to find out what chemical peels will do for your skin? Book a free consultation now, just click here, leave your details and we will get back in touch with you shortly.