A beauty regime is unrelenting and endless. Once you’ve finished with your complicated skincare routine, you’re then faced with the task of shaving your legs, armpits and bikini line – and maybe more. And just when you think you’re done, it grows back. But laser hair removal could be the answer to all these problems.
With professionals like The New York Laser Clinic, who have specialised in laser hair removal for more than a decade, using medical-grade equipment and a team of qualified staff, there really is no excuse not to. Here they share their top reasons for why you should invest in laser hair removal.
1. It’s the most successful method of long-term hair reduction – removing body hair is a laborious task, especially for those who prefer to shave their entire bodies, and to keep on top of it is a time-consuming and teeth-clenching chore. With laser hair removal, you’re getting rid of all that hair for a much greater length of time, with minimal effort.
2. You’ll save time and money – think about it: how much money have you spent on new razors, shaving cream, waxing strips and soothing balm? Not to mention the time spent using it all (and shopping for it all). Laser hair removal means saving a lot of money in the long-run on hair removal products.
3. Clearer skin with less irritation – shaving and waxing can not only cause bumpy and red skin, but it can also induce in-grown hairs, which are painful and unwanted. Laser hair removal eliminates all of that.
4. Your body is ready for anything – it’s okay preparing your body for the beach when you’ve had that holiday booked months in advance, but what about a day where the sun unexpectedly shines? With hair readily removed, your body can be equipped for anything.
5. Medical reasons – some people, through no fault of their own, may suffer from conditions which cause excess hair, or may be on medication which encourages unwanted growth. Laser hair removal is a safe option for people who don’t want to deal with all of that extra hair.
To find out more on our Laser Hair Removal treatments, follow the below link.