Upon re-opening our clinics we will be ensuring that our clients and staff safety is met to the upmost standards at all times. In order to do this we have made some new Standard Operating Policies which can be found below:
What we ask our clients:
- Refrain from visiting the clinic if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
Refrain from visiting the clinic if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the clinic’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the clinic and shared by employees.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment.
Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
- Do not visit the clinic with any other person with you unless you require special assistance, in which case please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
What you can expect:
- Reduced hours and appointment times to ensure we meet reopening requirements set by the UK Government. These will be confirmed once we have a date of re-opening
- While our clinic has always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort.
- Our clinic will be deeply cleaned between every single clients treatment and only one client will be allowed in a wait area at any one time.
- Verbal confirmation by your consultant(s) that their hands have been sanitized immediately prior to the start of your service.
- Our consultants will wear masks during all treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to your treatment room.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction. No cash payment transactions onsite. All payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift cards.
- You will be provided with PPE before your treatment and be expected to where this through the duration of your treatment(s)
- Prior to your appointment you will be sent via e-mail a medical questionnaire which you will need to sign and send back in advance of your appointment
- All clients will receive a temperature check upon arrival. This is for the health & safety of our clients and staff.
All of our new policies have been set in place to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety. Should you have any questions please do get in touch – [email protected]